For students entering in August (first-year and transfer)
To confirm your enrollment and reserve your place as a full-time student at Champlain College and, if desired, reserve your space in a residence hall, please submit your deposit as defined below.
Your $500 enrollment deposit is due as follows:
- Early Decision admission: submit your nonrefundable deposit within three weeks of your admit date.
- Regular Decision admission: submit your deposit by May 1 or two weeks after your admit date, whichever is later. After May 1, deposits are not refundable.
- Transfer student admission: submit your nonrefundable deposit within two weeks of the date of your financial aid award letter.
Planning to start at Champlain College in January rather than the fall term?
Click here to navigate to the Spring Deposit form.
How it works: application of your deposit funds
The $500 enrollment deposit is an advance payment toward your Champlain College tuition and will be deducted from your final bill.
- $250 of your deposit will be credited to the fall semester.
- $250 of your deposit will be credited to the spring semester.
If you have any questions, please call or text the Office of Admissions at 802.625.0201.
Please fill out the deposit form below to continue to our secure online payment page.