For students entering in August (first-year and transfer)
To confirm your enrollment and reserve your place as a full-time student at Champlain College and, if desired, reserve your space in a residence hall, please submit your deposit(s) as defined below.
$400 tuition deposit and $400 residence hall deposit (if applicable) are due as follows:
- Early Decision admission: submit nonrefundable deposit(s) within three weeks of your admit date.
- Regular Decision admission: submit deposit(s) by May 1 or two weeks after your admit date, whichever is later. After May 1, deposits are not refundable.
- Transfer student admission: submit your nonrefundable deposit(s) within two weeks of your admit date.
Planning to start at Champlain College in January rather than the fall term?
Click here to navigate to the Spring Deposit form.
How it works: application of your deposit funds
The deposits of $400 for tuition and $400 for housing are advance payments toward your Champlain College tuition and will be deducted from your final bill.
- Your tuition deposit will be credited to the fall semester.
- Your residence hall deposit will be credited to the spring semester.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Office of Admissions at 802.860.2727.
Please fill out the deposit form below to continue to our secure online payment page.