2017 Fall Part Time or Not Returning Form

Please note that this page is intended only for students not returning, or those returning part-time for the fall 2017 term. If you plan to return full-time, please refer to:


If you are not returning for the 2017-18 academic year or, if you are attending part-time (less than 12 credits), it is important to complete the form and submit it to notify departments of your enrollment and housing plans.


Enrollment Options   YES, Returning, part-time student (less than 12 credits FALL) - No Deposit
  I am NOT returning - No Deposit
Submit or Continue to Payment

Please click 'Continue' and the form will be sent to Champlain College. You may also choose to print this form and send to: Champlain College, Attn: Student Accounts, PO Box 670, Burlington, VT 05402-0670